Classic Victorian Style Door Handles on Plate from the Classic/Period Range by Carlisle Brass. Available in Polished Brass, Polished Chrome and Stainless Brass (PVD). Featuring Water and Fire Resistance. Suitable for Interior, Exterior and Bathroom Doors.
Features: 1) Solid Brass
2) Rust Proof
3) Fire Resistant
4) Comply with British Standard (BS EN 1906 2001)
5) Comply with European Standard (BS EN 1634-1 2000)
6) Suitable for Exterior Doors
7) 10 Years Guarantee
8) 25 Years Guarantee for PVD Finish Handles
Dimensions: Long Back Plate : 168mm X 48mm (for DL17, DL18, DL18WC)
Short Back Plate : 112mm X 48mm (for DL16, DL17Y, DL17U)
Lever Length : 110mm
Projection : 66mm
Plate Thickness : 10mm
Europrofile: 47.5mm centres
Ovalprofile: 48.5mm centres
Available Finishes: Polished Brass (PB)
Polished Chrome (CP)
Stainless Brass (PVD)
Available Options: 1) Latch Plate (No Keyhole)
2) Lock Plate (Standard Keyhole)
3) Bathroom (Supplied with Thumbturn)
4) Privacy (Supplied with Thumbturn) need only Tubular Latch
5) Oval Profile (Oval Shape Keyhole for Cylinder Locks)
6) Euro Profile (Larger Shape Keyhole for Cylinder Locks)
Matching Accessories: 1) Matching Letter Plate (DL19)
2) Matching Finger Plate (DL20)
- Suitable for residential use.
- Suitable for internal or external (Unless otherwise specified our products come with no guarantee for how long the finish will last when fitted externally. As with any item fitted externally the more it is cleaned and lubricated the longer it will last) use.
Unit of Sale:
This product is priced and supplied in pairs with a complete set of matching screws and standard spindle bar. Matching Door locks are available in Door Locks Section.
- Lever handles are sold in pairs. (One pair consists of 1x left hand and 1x right hand handle/knob.)
- Escutcheons (key hole covers) are sold individually (each).
- Turn and emergency releases are sold as a set (One set consists of a rose with a thumbturn fitted to the inside of the door and a rose with a coin slot fitted to the outside of the door).